No library contents shown, says "Loading" unusually long

Issue description:

The home page first looks fine, but when I browse the library at some point it says “Loading” and does not show any contents anymore. That includes playlists and offline files. After some time everything I back to normal. In the logged example, it went relatively quick, although too long regarding the fact that nothing had changed.


Sent via email

The logs looks perfectly normal with nothing slow.

Can you provide logs and a matching video so I can match things and try to figure more?

It does not always happen, I will leave debug logs on and try to start screen recording every time before using the app.

So not present in the logs? :slight_smile:

In the logs I sent it was present. But I tried a second time now and it did not happen again.

This actually did not happen again, especially not since I have 0.9.9. I will observe further but for now consider this some hickup with the previous version and/or the sync state with my Kodi instance.

I am not sure if it was really the same issue, but I just sent you logs and a screen video of something which looked similar.

There is something generally wrong with the app now - I recorded logs for another issue before. The logs got very big (28 MB unzipped) and also were attached to the previous logs from a couple of days before. I was not able to use the “sent logs to support” function anymore. Now I deleted all previous logs, but the app is still in the stte shown in the video.

Well unfortunately logs don’t show much :frowning:

You seem to be able to reach an invalid state, but it’s already too late to know why. Do you know exaclyt what you where doing before reaching this?

Yes. I had triggered a sync with Kodi to log the offline cache buttons issue. I had enabled debug logs before. The sync started, then I moved to the download list and played around with the buttons. Then I disabled debug logs. Then I wanted to send debug logs, which did not work anymore already. I looked into “files managed by Symfonium” to see there was a 28 MB debug log which was not being zipped. I shared it (through the share function of the file, to Dropbox), and I guess then I went back to the library to see that it was in that “Loading” state. Then I re-enabled debug logs (turns out logs were simply attached to the same 28 MB debug.log file), and only then I started the screen recording.

Well I’ll add some random stuff around those in next release to have more logs in case it happens again.