I can't seek songs when transcoding is enabled

Issue description:

I enabled transcoding for mobile data. It’s working, but I cannot seek songs. Probably related, because it started after changing the transcoding settings: when my phone loses connection for a brief moment, the songs start over from the beginning.
This issue does not happen with the web player and another mobile player that I tried when transcoding is enabled. I see “seeking disabled” in the Symfonium logs. However, I don’t know where and how I can enable it.

Logs:

Screenshots:

Additional information:

My server is Navidrome on Windows.

This is more or less normal, Subsonic transcoding does not support seeking so require restart at position.

Many servers do not properly support that so it’s disabled to reduce support and issues.

You can enable the option Playback cache in the settings to avoid issues with network instability.