Clear Songs From Play Queue On Stop or Last Song

Could there be an option to have the playing queue cleared when

a) the last song on the queue has finished playback.
or
b) user hits stop playback

I understand why others may want to leave the queue with all songs so can play again another day etc., but I would prefer to automatically clear the queue once playback is over rather than keep it.

Isn’t it like that currently?

Only on stop. So b is here not a

So is there a way to NOT clear queue after end of playback? Can’t seem to find how to turn this option on.

Enable the option multiple media queue.

This works. Thanks.

Would love if at the end of playback the cursor would jump back to first song though. Now, the queue is indeed not removed, but player itself stays always at the last song in queue.

Enable the circular navigation in settings so that next at the end goes to start.

Wow, thanks for extremely fast reply.
Yes, that setting was already turned on and that indeed works. But when I’m using Android car then Symfonium automatically starts playing when connected, but it starts with last song in queue. This is a very very very minor gripe, ofcourse, but it’s an extra action (and distaction) I need to do while driving

Well then just enable repeat mode so that it continues to play at start ?

No, as I want music to stop at end of playlist/album. To me it looks like normal behaviour that when something ends and you hit play again that it starts again from the top (all other music apps work that way, cd’s used to work that way,…).

But like I said, nothing serious.