Change app language

You are funny :wink: Still unable to give the translation that may have issues …

For the record my answer was not on the mail from Google that I pasted hence why it’s not shown … :wink:

**Now since you keep not understanding the situation, this request that you comment on is 1 years old, the app was just out in 1.0 … **

So this post was a duplicate (forcing to English or to any other language is the same).

And my answer to the orignal request was also true, the app was only translated into 1 language at that time. There was no point and no priority to implement that. Language selection was added when Android 13 was out as commented on that original post (Version 1.5.0 released)

So as I said I know thinking is very hard and that you know everything better than anyone, because you are ner0 after all.

But to resume, you bad rated on Play Store with a lie and without giving the only possible useful information.
You keep writing non sense and insults and yet still unable to give the only possible useful information.

So sorry to hurt your feelings but you are the issue here …

And of course I never said it was not a design miss, you are again making assumptions, no one requested it that’s all.
You assaulted me because of the missing button so despite your disgusting and stupid actions, I added the option.

As a normal user you could have come here and ask the button and you would have had a nice answer and the button too. But no again you choose the worst possible option and complain about the result.

You are seriously amazing, but not understanding how you are the problem with your actions, and that no, when you assault someone and act like a piece of shit in most part of the world, you won’t get a nice answer …