What is the application purchase verification interval?

First of all, possible apologies for not knowing if this is the most appropriate place for this question…

–/–

Hi! I love the application… And so I am determined to buy the application! The price is nothing extraordinary, and clearly helps the developer!!!

I am a degoogled smartphone user, however I can use the Google framework for payments… However I prefer not to have it activated, for the reasons I have chosen to have a degoogled smartphone…

I would like to know how often GOOGLE verifies the purchase in the application… To know if it will be better to ask for an unlimited trial, through donation…

Thank you very much for everything!!!

It depends on many factors but usually Symfonium does a licence check at least once a month.

It’s better to use the alternate solution even if not ideal. One day Google will have no choice than allow devs to offer solutions on their website even if the content is only the app itself.

Okay, thank you very much for the clarification…
So I will use the alternative method…

And thank you very much for providing this possibility. It’s ridiculous what Google does… Besides taking part of the payment through the fees, it still prohibits, with the possibility of being banned, if you put alternative forms of payment! RIDICULOUS, AN AUTHENTIC FINANCIAL TERRORISM!

1 Like