Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven, do not forget to make feature requests on the forum if there’s something missing for you. (Do not use Play Store comments for that)
Add support for external LRC files for local provider in SAF mode.
Add new option to stop playback on task removal.
Add experimental transcoding engine:
- Allows local playback and Chromecast streaming of new formats: MusePack, DSD/DSF, Aiff, WavPack, WMA, True Audio, Monkey’s Audio
- Transcoding is not bit perfect in all cases but allow much more formats and support for Chromecast (+ UPnP in the future) making it a better solution as a whole.
- Transcoding from Android provider mostly require SAF mode usage as Android does not scan the majority of those format. (See Wiki)
- Transcoding generate temporary files, please ensure you have some free space.
- If you need more formats or have issues, as always contact me on the forum with logs and the problematic files.
- Wiki have more complete documentation.
Custom tag parser is no more experimental and now the default choice as necessary to support all the new file formats.
Status bar icon colors now tries to adapt to now playing background when expanded. Please report any wrong behavior / issues with details.
Restore jumping for faster loading when fast scrolling on long lists.
Added value selector to ratings smart filters to make it more obvious that the values are scaled to 10.
Playlist shortcuts can now be configured to be shuffled.
Default song action is now properly taken in account in the home song rows.
Fix possible seek issues when transcoding with Jellyfin/Emby.
Fix returning to search page showing % in place of spaces.
Fix a couple of race conditions with playback cache.