Unsynced lyrics stay scrolled down when the next song starts

App version

Production

Issue description

Unsynced lyrics stay scrolled down when the next song starts, even though you ALWAYS want them to jump back to the top, cant think of a single case when you would not want that.

Device type

Phone

Media provider

Google Drive

Steps to reproduce

Need two files in succession with embedded unsynced (not synced) lyrics that both are longer than the screen height.
Play first file, skip near the end, open lyrics viewer, scroll to bottom, wait for player to start next file.
Next lyrics will keep scroll position at the bottom.

Additional information

Since I guess obtaining test files might be annoying, these are the exac ones I used https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O4BWHbl9FIkTi-yrdJjABsIemTutfSMX/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JjkZFnj836WE_KHkmwLD2pk6iqfxCB5e/view?usp=sharing

(on a sidenote, the progress bar sometimes gets stuck in the lyrics viewer. When I recorded the video it didn’t though, no idea what causes that)

I searched existing issues first

on

I understand that logs are mandatory

on

Log upload name / description

Makstuff

To circumvent annoying link limit, here is video of the behavior https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tzW_Co1Qq1_41AZmiB7GX9-Wcs9UdVDe/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the clear steps. Unsynced lyrics should return to the top when the song changes. I found the missing reset in the version you’re using; my development version already includes that reset, although it hasn’t been published yet.

I found your 15.0.1 logs, but they don’t show what causes the separate progress-bar freeze. Please update to 15.1.0 and try reproducing that again. Read the appropriate announcement in the changelog for the official APK instructions if Google Play hasn’t approved that release yet.

If the progress bar freezes again, please enable debug mode before starting the sequence, reproduce it, then disable debug mode and upload the logs promptly using this guide. Reply with the app version, upload description and occurrence time so I can find the right recording.

Got 15.1.0 now and it seems it got even worse, bar now gets stuck always. Logs are up, video at https://drive.goo gle.com/file/d/1l-IHSjT4LyP8r_NTfRMZP673RdmX5FwT/view?usp=drivesdk