Uneven Artist Chips

App version

Beta

Issue description

The artist name chips are slightly off-center on the album page.

Device type

Phone

Media provider

Local device

Steps to reproduce

  1. Set the artist name style on the Album Page settings to Chips.

  2. Notice that the artist chips would be slightly off center compared to the album title.

Additional information

This is easier to see on albums where the album title is smaller than the artist chip, such as in the screenshot below. It leans more to the left.

Screenshots

I searched existing issues first

on

I understand that logs are mandatory

on

Log upload name / description

Uneven Artist Chips

I don’t use Chips style but I switched over just to get some numbers.

Size of the gap seems to vary by screen size, but is consistent on a given screen. I only tested on two artist names: one short, one long. Both had a 21px offset on my display (1080px wide). OP’s image has a larger 44px offset, though I’m unsure if the image was cropped already? (Display being 779px wide seems unlikely. Site may have just scaled the image, idk.)

Both the leftmost guide (dotted line) and the rightmost guide are drawn at the same distance from the edge of the image.

My image (21px off center):

darkwiiingduck’s image (44px off center):


Actually the title text itself is slightly off center as well(by 6px).

2nd edit, title and chip centered:


Removed my opinion. I’ve looked at these images too much, I can’t tell what’s balanced and what’s not any more lol.