Sync keeps failing

App version

Production

Issue description

I have tasker running an automated sync with Google Drive every night around 5am. This worked fine on my Android phone (Vivo X fold 5) for a year. Last week I bought a new phone (Honor magic v6) which is ostensibly on the same Android version and transferred the backups so everything set up on my new phone automatically (in both Tasker and Symfonium).

On my new phone, the sync seems to start without any issues at 5am, but keeps crashing and hasn’t even completed once.

I’ve made the app run permanently and turned off battery optimizations, there should be plenty of storage, I’m not sure what is going on. I attached logs but please let me know if they didn’t appear.

Device type

Phone

Media provider

Google Drive

Steps to reproduce

Every time the sync runs it fails.

I searched existing issues first

on

I understand that logs are mandatory

on

Log upload name / description

debug-20290908_110857.zip

You loose network connection during the sync.