Support Bluetooth lyrics function

Feature description:

If related to media, be sure to explain for what media provider this request is.

Add as much details as possible.
Please be precise about your need and not the solution you think you need.

Problem solved:

Describe your problem precisely as it’s more important than the solution you may think of.

Brought benefits:

Explain what benefits it brings to all users and not just you and your possibly very unique need.

Other application solutions:

If other applications have solved this, please describe their solution (If it fits your needs, else explain why their solution is not perfect)

Additional description and context:

The more details the better to understand the need and figure out the best solution.

Screenshots / Mockup:

If possible please provide screenshots of your idea of the implementation or how other application do this.

I hope I can support Bluetooth lyrics, and I can display the lyrics of playing songs when my mobile phone is connected to the car Bluetooth.

As I tried to explain I have no idea what you mean. How is this supposed to work there’s no official way to do that.

Is there any application that can do that and how ?

Hello, I come from China, and China music software has this function.Below is a screenshot of this function of Netease Cloud Music.

External device Bluetooth lyrics are enabled to display lyrics on a Bluetooth-connected device

But how does this work it replace the song name by the current lyrics ? There’s nothing related to lyrics in bluetooth?

Hello, this is an early Google video I found about this. I’m sorry I couldn’t find the latest video. I hope it will help you.

I know how it works but there’s nothing about lyrics there.

I can’t find any thing in AVRCP about it. This is probably something specific.

Hello, I found a Chinese tutorial. I don’t know if you can understand Chinese. You can try to translate it with Google. I hope it will help you. Thank you.

Ok so exactly what I thought they cheat and sent the lyrics in the song title field.

I can look into adding that.

Ok, thank you very much. I will try to find more ways to realize it.

For the record it was added in 4.2 :slight_smile: