Subsonic API support

When you create an issue there’s a template :wink: There’s [Wiki] How to gather logs and open an issue the pinned post of the support forum is Symfonium help and support not talking about all the messages inside the app :slight_smile: (And the app propose to send logs after a few fails in the setup screen too).

As a side note I personally do not care about your url, but if you do not trust the devs with logs for debug then you should not use closed source apps either (and even open sources ones you should compile them yourself), you absolutely do not know what a dev can do with the information you enter in random apps on Play Store. Google validation is a joke I could easily send your urls and logging password to a server. But I obviously do not do that, I publish high rated apps since 11 years now on Play Store and hopefully gained user trusts with the work I’ve done so far.

Edit: Anyway I’ve checked and the subdirectory was effectively not passed (Well passed in the wrong field :p) will be fixed for next release.