Source Filter Indicator

I sometimes forget that I have a source filter activated. Could we add a little funnel symbol to the top bar when a source filter is active? Maybe even have a funnel icon replace the Source Filter icon when a filter is active?

The icons change colors when there’s a filter.

1 Like

Now that I know to look for it I do see a subtle color change. Being red/green color blind means that shape changes are much more noticable to me but I may just have to learn to live with it.

I wanted it to be subtle for the people who always have a filter as switching between 2 providers.

But I admit that this is not very accessible. I’ll see what I can improve without being too eye catchy.

2 Likes

It goes the colour specified in the theme, so you can try changing the theme to see if that helps with your particular colour perception.

I guess filling in / shading the filter icon when it’s active would make some sense?

Thank you. Switching to the “Symfonik” accent helps make it more visible. Unfortunately the problem is also psychological. I tend to not see color changes as “important” information.