Sorting media from server side on fresh installs

When adding a fresh server (Jellyfin) to Symfonium and having selected sort by “date added” in Songs/Playlists/Albums etc they should sort songs from when they were added to the server the files are on and how they are ordered from the server side (Jellyfin). This way songs are in the order they appear from the added server and not mixed up and have to hunt for recently added songs.

I think I’m about to give up and just put a form that people can’t bypass …

And your request is an issue, I need logs during sync to see what your server returns as it’s what is used for the sort.

1 Like

The recipient’s mailbox is full and can’t accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Removed the logs ba ba

What I meant is that your mailbox is full so you don’t get the message nor notifications from here. Please clear your mailbox :slight_smile:

Symfonium use the DateCreated returned by your server for example “DateCreated”: “2023-12-16T06:58:00.0172191Z”,

Please complete the issue on the forum with details about exactly what is badly sorted where with all the details so I can see with what your server returns.