Songtitle/Songartist is not displayed on the media display

Issue description:

Hello,

unfortunately I have the problem that when I stream songs via Bluetooth on my car (BMW F30 2012 if that is relevant) neither the song title nor the artist are displayed, only the message that no song information is available is displayed. However, when I stream music via YouTube, all the song information is displayed as normal on the media display.

Otherwise I am really very happy with the app and it is fun to use.

I would be delighted to receive a positive response.

Best regards

Nico

Logs:

Upload description: Forum Name: NicoF30 Hello, unfortunately I have the problem that when I stream songs via Bluetooth on my car (BMW F30 2012 if that is relevant) neither the song title nor the artist are displayed, only the message that no song information is available is displayed. However, when I stream music via YouTube, all the song information is displayed as normal on the media display. Otherwise I am really very happy with the app and it is fun to use. I would be delighted to receive a positive response. Best regards Nico

Additional information:

Reproduction steps:

Media provider:

Local device

Screenshots:

Your logs are empty and does not reproduce the issue.

With that said, if you have not disabled the use media session advanced settings there’s not much I can do I do not really control what the OS do from the media session.