Play Navidrome added Internet Radios

Feature description:

Navidrome allows you through their WebUI to add Internet radio to the service. The app on iOS called play:sub allows you to access those internet radios and play them back on the device in their own “radio” section.

I’d love if Symfonium had the ability to do this as well, and I find that to be a very unique feature I can’t seem to find anywhere else, but on that app.

Problem solved:

In the “Library” tab, I think I’d be great to have a section called “Radio”, "“Radio Stations” or if you want to be more specific: “Internet Radio Stations”. It’s important to me that this pulls from the Navidrome internet radios so I have the same list everywhere I go.

Brought benefits:

This would be a unique feature that would make the app stand out even further than it already does. It would also add the complete experience of the users Navidrome server capabilities to your app.

Other application solutions:

The solution for the other app I know of is described above. That app isn’t on Android though.

Additional description and context:

I think that sums it up well, if you need clarification, I’ll be happy to do so.

Screenshots / Mockup:

If possible please provide screenshots of your idea of the implementation or how other application do this.

1 Like

I saw that you changed the status to “to-do”. That’s awesome, and I can’t wait for this feature. I’m just curious if this is an “maybe some day” kind of feature, or something that be worked on soon-ish.

No rush at all, I’m just used to hearing your feedback on posts.

@Tolriq

I never tell, to avoid exactly this ^^

Haha, it’s still nice to hear from you. I totally understand though, I’ve seen first hand how crappy a community can be to a dev regarding eta’s.

Totally looking forward to it!

Is this something that could be incorporated into the subsonic API?

On a separate note, could playlist images also be added to the API?

Hi - this is a great player - thank you. I would also love to have Radios added - I love the stations I found and added to my Navidrome server. Now would be nice to play those stations while driving.

Same!
Radio support would be great.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for adding this in 5.9.0