OneDrive not Synching

Issue description:

I have logged into OneDrive as my media manager but it doesn’t show all of the books in the audiobook folder, showed 80% the first time I synched, the next time even fewer. I’ve tried putting them in separate folders, without folders as well, removed and uploaded again as well but nothing has worked so far, any idea what I’m doing wrong and could be the solution? Thanks

Logs:

Upload description: Love the app so much especially the interface, have logged into OneDrive as my media manager but it doesn’t show all of the books in the audiobook folder, showed 80% the first time I synched, the next time even fewer. I’ve tried putting them in separate folders, without folders as well, removed and uploaded again as well but nothing has worked so far, any idea what I’m doing wrong and could be the solution? Thanks

Additional information:

Reproduction steps:

Provided before already

Media provider:

One Drive

Screenshots:

You forget the logs How to gather logs and open an issue I need logs during a sync.

Done. Hope it’s done

Hum I do not see any errors, can you do the same but clear the tag cache in the provider settings so I can see more?

Done. I don’t know if cache was cleared although I did click the option, after scanning though I think the number of files within BBC folder has decreased from 88 to 77 visible now. I had this issue on my tab so I deleted and reinstalled and when that didn’t work I deleted everything from OneDrive and uploaded and then tried on my phone (when I try with Plex or direct it works)

Seems there’s 2 different issues, timeouts maybe due to the size of the files and some issues extracting tags.

Can you upload to https://upload.symfonium.app

1. The file “A dance with Dragson.m4b”
  2. The file "The Christening.mp3

So I can try to repro and see the issue?

Thank you so much for that, I have uploaded a game of thrones.m4b file instead as it’s the only one under 256M and the christening as well, hope that helps!

Thanks, was able to reproduce the issue with the m4b will be fixed for the next release.

For the timeouts, I could not, so I’ll increase them just in case and reduce concurrency to reduce issues on low quality network.

Thank you so much really appreciate it