No me muestra la pirtada de los álbumes

Issue description:

Add as much details as possible, including reproduction steps.

Logs:

Join files do not paste the content of the files here! Do not upload them to random website, zip files are allowed.
(They are mandatory, no need to ask if I need them or don’t assume they are not needed for your issue, they are needed.)

Screenshots:

Additional information:

debug-20230208_093410.zip (301 Bytes)

Join files do not paste the content of the files here! Do not upload them to random website, zip files are allowed.
(They are mandatory, no need to ask if I need them or don’t assume they are not needed for your issue, they are needed.)

Ahi lo subi perdon lo olvide

For the record I do not speak Spanish.

Anyway the logs are empty, I need logs when reproducing the issue and when syncing your provider to have the necessary information.

my music library is in wav pcm in the phone memory
It is all correctly organized with its id3 metadata cue files
It does not show the covers of the albums that, in addition to being in the id3 tags, are as an image file in each folder and in their cues.
All the information is shown correctly, the artist’s image is even generated by the band’s biography, etc.
The file that you uploaded is the one that the application generates. If it is empty, it is not my fault and if this problem is not resolved, unfortunately, the application does not work for me and I will have to make a refund.
debug-20230210_141207.zip (1,7 KB)

The app have a free trial, why purchase if it does not fit your needs ?.

About the logs as I said I need them when you reproduce your issue and including a sync. So yes it’s mostly your fault if it’s empty as you do not sync with the logs enabled.

The application have tons of settings for the local device and I have absolutely no way to guess what you have checked.

So as requested:

Enable the logs then press the sync button then provide the logs that will show what you do.

• Show a screenshot of the naming of your album image and folder structure.

You also want me to send you a screenshot of a music player that is free and shows me the images correctly

About the logs as I said I need them when you reproduce your issue and including a sync. So yes it’s mostly your fault if it’s empty as you do not sync with the logs enabled.

WHAT I NEED IS THE LOGS DURING A SYNC …

val coverImages = arrayOf(
            "Folder.jpg", /* Windows */
            "AlbumArtSmall.jpg", /* Windows */
            "AlbumArt.jpg", /* Windows */
            "Album.jpg",
            ".folder.png", /* KDE?    */
            "cover.jpg", /* rockbox */
            "thumb.jpg",
        )

cover.jpg is supported and should work …

Of course I know that my files are fine because this does not happen with other players
I bought the application because I liked the sound it offers and the design
Besides that I asked in the play store and someone confirmed that in the next update it would be compatible with the format I use.
I think the application is fine, it must be some option not activated

I did what you told me and these two files were generated
I want to inform you that the only way that allows me to get them is by uploading them to drive my phone is a samsung s21fe with android 13

debug-20230211_140331.zip (429 Bytes)

debug.log (378 Bytes)

The logs are still empty …

Enable logs, return to main app, press sync, wait for the sync to finish then stop the logs.
You can send them by mail directly to the support too, way faster.

Anyway at least I now know that you are using Android 13, that version prevent access to the images without a specific permission. I’ll add support in that for next release.

debug-20230211_152155.zip (7,4 KB)
debug.log (7,6 KB)

Creo que tenia que cambiar de explorador de archivos

Al parecer tenia que cambiar de explorador de archivos ahi subi los archivod

Those files are ok yes. So you are using SAF mode, cue file in that mode are not yet supported, so you should only see 1 file in Symfonium no? Can you upload the cue file here so I can look at the kind you use to add support.

I do not see the issue with files with id3 tag image missing, can you upload one of the song that have the image in the tags and is not visible in the app so I can fix that too?

01Intro (2).zip (7,9 MB)

Nada.zip (645 Bytes)

i’m trying different forms of metadata and none seem to work but in other players they all work…it doesn’t seem to read the cue image either as it didn’t give me the tracks…hopefully i can figure it out

Thanks for the file, so yes the image extractor did not support wav and I did not have such files to test, hence the many comments about under development tag parser :wink:
Will be fixed in next release. If you have other less common file format that fails provide them to fix.

For the cue files as said this is not yet supported. Will be either in next release or the release after.
What could help is if you can send me in private the wav that goes with that cue to be able to fully and properly test. (Or also in private a link to one of the many site you DL those from)