Missing options in settings section / Delay after changing playback speed and pitch

App version

Production

Issue description

In documentation i can see a lot more options than i have on my app.
I am currently trying to fix the delay when changing playback speed and pitch, which is a problem that i can fix in Decoding and Transcoding section of setting. However almost all settings that are in Documentation does not appear on my version of app.

Device type

Phone

Media provider

Local device

Steps to reproduce

  1. Go to settings
  2. Enter Decoding and Transcoding section

Additional information

With that i also can’t enable upnp gapless option on my device. I saw that this could also fix the delay after

Screenshots

I searched existing issues first

on

I understand that logs are mandatory

on

Log upload name / description

Sheisseman

Yeah while the Docs site is new, all of the images and such are old. Many settings have been moved around.

It’s being worked on slowly.


The UPnP Gapless option is located in the Renderer settings. Tap the Cast icon and then the Settings icon for the device you are using.


Was there another setting you were looking for?