Incomplete translation

I had no time to play with Symfonium lately so I missed few beta versions. Today I checked 1.0.0 and there is a problem with Polish translation. In my free time I’m trying to finish my translation but for now it’s less than 50% translated. The problem is that all English strings are missing, only Polish strings are visible. In beta Polish and English strings were mixed, all strings not translated were English. Could You mix Polish and English strings for now, until I finish my translation. I hope I’ll be able to finish in a few days and probably few more for corrections.

Yes sorry there was an issue with the translation tool.

Will be fixed for next release.