App version
Production
Issue description
I plug in my earphones and this box comes up. If i tap OK, no sound comes out of the earphones. I can tap cancel (I have to tap it twice for some reason) and it works but I would rather this doesn’t come up everytime I plug in anyway.
Device type
Phone
Media provider
All
Steps to reproduce
Plug in USB earphones
Screenshots
I searched existing issues first
on
I understand that logs are mandatory
on
Log upload name / description
onlyonthursdays
Tolriq
September 6, 2026, 4:00pm
2
Update to version 15.1.0 Beta 2 see changelog for download links.
Hi tolriq,
Ive updated to 15.1.0B2 now but unfortunately it’s still doing the exact same thing.
Tolriq
September 7, 2026, 4:32pm
4
Then disable handle usb connection in the playback adavanced settings.
Unfortunately still having the same issue. I had this already off. I tried toggling it on and off again to reset it but still the same issue.
Tolriq
September 8, 2026, 2:30pm
6
If it’s inside the app then you need to stop using usb exclusive for that device.