Export Playlists Suggestion

Hi, what about an option to export playlist in some way?

I have changed OS without backing up plex library so that is one specific situation and well the reason to have this idea.

I do not know what types of playlists there is to suggest further.

I searched and do not think I found a similar suggestion.

Dear fellow forumite,

It seems you’ve stumbled upon the forum’s equivalent of a traffic jam: a template-less, duplicate-ridden nightmare. We’re here to help you navigate this digital chaos, but first, let’s address your template-skipping shenanigans.

Filling out the template is like giving a chef a recipe. Without the ingredients, they’re left scratching their heads, wondering what to create. Your issue, like a culinary masterpiece, needs the right ingredients to be solved.

As for your duplicate requests, they’re like those pesky infomercials that repeat themselves every 30 seconds. We’ve all seen them, and they’re just as annoying on the forum. Before you post another duplicate, give the search function a spin. Who knows, you might find the solution you’re looking for in a matter of clicks.

Now, let’s get down to business. Fill out the template, use the search function like a pro, and we’ll transform your forum experience from a tangled mess into a smooth-running machine.

Sincerely,

A fellow forumite who’s ready to unleash the fun on the template-following, duplicate-avoiding revolution

3 Likes