- Not sure if this is an issue or not but I noticed strange behavior. Before when I was streaming from my Plex DLNA server directly to my amp which acts as a UPnP endpoint, it didn’t say on the Plex dashboard that the audio is going through my phone. Today I noticed that it says my phone is playing the song when a few days ago it didn’t show that. This is also making it so that if I restart my phone or take it off wifi then playback stops. Wanted to see if this is normal or not.
- the attached screen shot is my Plex dashboard even when my amp is selected as the playback device
debug1-8-22.log (1.7 MB)