First of all: thank you so much for developing symfonium - love it!
My issue might be related to the way caching of transcoded files is done:
- I use gonic as provider.
- As per gonic-settings, songs are transcoded prior to being sent to symfonium.
- On Symfonium I request to start playback of a song (e.g. see the song “Color” by “Ojos de Brujo” in the attached log)
- Playback of song starts, I can observe the timeline-bar of the song ‘fill’ up in a darker grey for approximately the first 20seconds of the song. (I assume this indicates the caching of the file).
- However, caching doesnt move on on. Playback reaches end of cached file (e.g. 20seconds) and then jumps to next song in playlist. (in case of attached log files, it jumpes to song “Sultanas de merkaillo”
- Now this song has almost half of the song ‘cached’.
- I assume while I was listening to song 1 (and urgently needed song 1 to finish to transcode/cache), somehow song 2 (and maybe song 3) started to transcode and cache.
Is there a way to prioritize caching of song 1?
debug.log (136.1 KB)