Symfonium can connect to your Plex servers and play, cast and offline cache your music from it.
All Plex documentation can be find on Plex support site: Plex support
• Plex Pass is not required for any functions of Symfonium
• Symfonium can only connect with non email account by using Web authentication. To connect to Plex servers with accounts using the log in with Google / Facebook features and actual passwords, it requires plex passwords (See below)
• Symfonium support Plex.tv accounts to discover servers and local plex accounts.
• Symfonium support the old method for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) when not connecting via Web authentication (See below)
Click for details
If you first started using Plex with your Google or Facebook account, you don’t have a Plex password. You can add a regular password to your account at any time. This allows signing in to the Plex account without Google or Facebook, using the account email address and password.
- Sign in to the Plex web app.
- Visit your Plex account page .
- In the Password section, you should see Not set , showing that you do not have a password yet.
- On the Accounts tab, click the Edit link the Password section.
- Enter your new account password (be sure to choose a strong, unique one!) and then confirm it.
- Click the Save Changes button.
You can now sign in to your account using a password in Symfonium.
Click for details
You can still sign in via 2FA. Specifically, you append a valid verification code to the end of the password when submitting:
For instance, imagine that your password is “secret” (please, please use a strong, unique password) and that you check your authenticator app and receive the verification code “123456”. You would then submit
secret123456 as the password.