When I add a single track multiple times to the queue and play them all, the play count only increases one while I expect it to increase the times that it plays.
When play the track not consecutively (i.e. with another track in-between), both plays are counted correct.
Can you please properly fit the template as mandatory ?
Is it enough? Should I open a separate thread to fill the template?
(btw the log is not very easy to use… It asks you to share with some app while I want it to just save somewhere so that I can upload. And declining the share means the log is lost because it seems to clear the log after generating one, so I had to redo the whole process again, which can take quite some time because I have to wait for the music to finish.)
The template does link to the doc
Symfonium is a sophisticated application with extensive support for a wide range of providers and players. Troubleshooting can be challenging without the necessary details and logs specific to your unique configuration.
Fortunately Symfonium have a powerful debug mode engine that can be enabled to easily gather those informations.
It gathers the necessary data to be able to see what is happening and is required to be able to fix issues.
Once you have the logs reproducing the error, you can ei…
The docs that shows where to find the logs if you cancel the automatic share.
In that logs there’s only 1 playback and the playcount is properly updated locally in Symfonium, not pushed to server since the server can’t be reached.
That doesn’t match what happened. The track is 4:08, and it definitely played twice.
Ok so logs are strange, but found a possible issue due to last refactor to fix wrong duplicate playcount for some providers.
Should be fixed for next release.