Now Playing laundry list

Yeah, this looks really great especially with the hiding time values. For me, having the status bar hidden and the padding above the album art removed, along with codec/frequency would be icing on the cake.

Dynamic status bar hiding is broken in Compose for now and trigger blinking so not soon but not forgotten.

About the codec details, there’s still plan but IMO does no have it’s place in Minimalist view, you can see via the 3 dots details.

I think for the codecs, even on minimalist, should be toggleable.

For people who have libraries that are entirely FLAC this information becomes as important as artist/album/trackname, because some tracks on queue may be 16bit/44 and be 30 mb files and other tracks may end up being 24bit/192 and are 500mb each. And if Symfonium is requesting a transcoded track, seeing visual confirmation that I’m streamer opus or aac or something that isn’t a 500mb file is comforting.

It’s important enough that I wouldn’t want to have to do the 3 dots details thing every time.

FWIW, it’s a toggle on Plexamp and is pretty tastefully done

Well as you say it’s comforting, but it you trust the tool it’s not important, it’s nothing actionable.

Transcoding is only related to bitrate and to being on cellular network or not.

Well yeah I don’t completely trust the tool, especially when wifi cuts out. Or in my case, I don’t have very good upload rates and the transcoding becomes very important even when I am connected to wifi.

Hum there’s no transcoding when on Wifi and playing to local device.
If you have specific needs please open another FR with details.