How does sync "Work"

No file attached :frowning:
You can enable the media count in the settings then go to the song part to see how many songs are present.

For Emby, it requires full sync as I have no way to easily detect if thereā€™s new genre or artists that would be missing.

Ah, I have selected the media count and my phone shows 238,146 songs, Emby says 209,394 so not sure where the extra 20K songs have come from? :rofl:

Maybe I will consider splitting my libraries?

Maybe you added multiple providers and it shows also the local device songs.

Nope, just remembered audiobooks are excluded from symfoniun :grin:

Hi, car will not sync, rernivedand readded emby, can see libraries in exclude section logs sent thank you

Donā€™t know how you do but thereā€™s no logs attached in that mail too. They are maybe too big for gmail.

Just received new one and the sync is running itā€™s currently at 150 000 songs done.

Hi, sorry was driving. Yes log was too big (over 25GB) so cleared and resent. When I clicked sync it just took me back to the media providers screen, no animation or indication it was doing anything?

Iā€™ve relinked earlier how to see the sync is running and how to start it easily, letā€™s do it a third time :stuck_out_tongue:

First paragraph.

Hi mate, sorry, I did read that but in my case it was syncing but gave no indication that it was doing anything? I remember the 1st time I synced I got the spinning circle when I pressed sync unless I imagined it? (not impossible)

You said that it bring you to media provider screen so thatā€™s option 2 that one does not show anything.

Only the filter menu have the animation. And the filter menu glow too during sync.

OK, gotcha! Thank you :slight_smile:

FYI the notification emails of your replies are not coming through (they did when I first started) and yes I have checked my junk :slight_smile: