Disable Auto-Resume Functionality?

Issue description:

Everytime I select an album in my Android Auto user interface, it will play the album from where I left off last. I would like to have it so it always starts with track 1 when I select an album. What am I missing? Thanks!

The mandatory logs? :slight_smile:

Logs:

Join files do not paste the content of the files here! Do not upload them to random website, zip files are allowed.
(They are mandatory, no need to ask if I need them or don’t assume they are not needed for your issue, they are needed.)

I suppose you use the recently played album part and in that case it’s normal, but no logs means I can only guess and have to ask questions :wink:

That is what I am using. Okay, if that’s what is expected, then it’s fine. I figured there was a setting since it’s different from my phone.

Sorry, it’s my first time here. Figured the app was behaving fine, so skipped the logs there.

Well as the template says:

(They are mandatory, no need to ask if I need them or don’t assume they are not needed for your issue, they are needed.)

I don’t really know how to make it more clear.

Anyway yes from the recent it resume as it’s more useful to continue without having tons of buttons there for AA. From all the other places it plays normally.

AA needs to reduce the number of interaction for safety.

Edit: For the record if you do not use resuming function you can disable it with the setting Min play time before saying resume point.